Dr. Jacobson has over 15 years of experience with soft tissue fillers in Issaquah. Each filler has different characteristics, and Dr. Jacobson will choose the right filler or combination of fillers for the area and desired effect. Rest assured you are in the hands of a very experienced injector and artist who will ensure your results are both beautiful and natural in appearance.
At TLJ, we make every extra effort possible to ensure your comfort during your treatment.
- Restore volume in the lips that have abated over time in a natural way or add a bit of refreshing volume to otherwise already youthful lips.
- Improve the appearance of bags, lines, wrinkles or a hollowed appearance around the eyes
- Restore an optimally youthful shape to the temple
- Create a “lift” in the cheek and optimize the proper proportion and relationship between the mid=section of the face and the lower face. “Shifting North” is the goal and outcome in this area
- Refine laugh and frown expression lines of the mid and lower face in such a fashion to produce a beautiful fresh look, never puffy or overdone
- Smooth out the vertical “smoker” or “straw” lines and horizontal “smile” lines above and below the lips
- Strengthen the jawline
Types of Fillers
Most fillers at TLJ Aesthetics MD in Issaquah are composed of hyaluronic acid (HA). This is a molecule found naturally in your skin and a very natural choice for perfecting volume of the facial structures. Manufacturers modify this HA that makes them suitable for different areas and desired outcomes. It is common for Dr. Jacobson to combine a number of fillers in one treatment session to optimize precision for an optimal result. Our patients benefit from over 15 years of her experience injecting a wide range of soft tissue fillers, each with their own unique characteristics.
What happens if I stop getting Filler treatments?
The effects of Soft Tissue Fillers will gradually wear off over time and lines, wrinkles and the original condition of the skin and facial proportion will return.
Are Fillers safe?
As with any medical treatment, ensure you are getting treated with a very experienced injector. The technique defines safety. At TLJ Aesthetics MD, no medical complications have ever occurred.
When will I see the effects of Fillers?
The effect is immediate.
How often will I need to repeat Filler treatments for ongoing results?
Typically, Soft Tissue Filler treatments are every 6-12 months and sometimes longer. With regular treatments and the “layering” style that Dr Jacobson is known for, it is common for fillers to last longer over time.
Will I look frozen?
The goal at TLJ Aesthetics MD in Issaquah is always to ensure a natural appearance and the result is a well-rested, refreshed, and beautiful look.
What are the side effects?
The most common side effects include bruising and a stinging sensation at the time of treatment. Usually, there is some swelling immediately after treatment that improves markedly the day of treatment. At TLJ Aesthetics MD, we do all possible to help prevent and avoid any unpleasant experiences and ensure your treatment is very comfortable.
What is the difference between Botox and Fillers?
Botox is a substance that relaxes muscles to create a beneficial cosmetic result. Soft tissue fillers affect the shape and volume of areas such as cheeks, expression lines, the hollow appearance of eyes and lips. The two treatments are commonly done together for additive benefits.