At TLJ Aesthetics MD, Dr Jacobson has over 15 years of experience with Botox Cosmetic in Issaquah, and each neuromodulator that has arrived on the market since. Rest assured you are in the hands of a very experienced injector and artist who will ensure your results are both beautiful and natural in appearance.
At TLJ, we make every extra effort possible to ensure your comfort during your treatment.
- Soften and prevent “crow’s feet”
- Open the eyes more fully
- Shape the eyebrows, creating a naturally beautiful arch
- Refine and prevent horizontal expression lines and wrinkles of the upper forehead
- Soften and remove frown lines between the brows
- Refine horizontal lines of the bridge of the nose “bunny lines”
- Smooth out cobblestone appearance of the chin
- Subtly turn up the frown lines of the corners of the mouth and help in preventing “marionette lines” that form from the corners of the mouth downward
- Relax muscles of the lower face that cause clinching and grinding of the teeth, cause headaches and worsen TMJ
- Refine the shape of the lower face caused by clinching
- Soften and lift the structures of the upper neck and refine “platysmal bands”
Additional benefits of Botox (and its relatives) include drying areas of excessive perspiration, like underarms, and even reduce oil production in acne prone areas such as the forehead.
Did you know that Botox was first used to treat conditions of overactive muscles of the eyes and neck before the cosmetic benefit was ever recognized well over 20 years ago? Using Botox in Issaquah, we are able to purify one of 7 proteins that the organism C. Botulinum produces in order to have a very positive therapeutic and cosmetic outcome. Botox (and its neuromodulator cousins) is really nature at its best!
What happens if I stop getting Botox treatments?
The effects of Botox will gradually wear off over time and lines, wrinkles, and the original condition of the skin will return.
Is Botox safe?
As with any medical treatment, ensure you are getting treated with a very experienced injector. Technique defines safety. At TLJ Aesthetics MD, no medical complications have ever occurred.
When will I see the effects of Botox?
The onset of action is typically about 3 days and the relaxation of the muscle is maximal at about 2 weeks. The cosmetic benefit, however, continues to improve over time and with repeat maintenance treatments.
How often will I need to repeat Botox treatments for ongoing results?
Typically Botox treatments are every 3-4 months. With regular treatments, however, it is common for Botox to last longer over time.
Will I look frozen?
The goal at TLJ Aesthetics MD is always ensuring a natural appearance and the result is a well-rested, refreshed, and beautiful look.
What are the side effects?
The most common side effects include bruising and a stinging sensation at the time of treatment. At TLJ Aesthetics MD, we take every step possible to help prevent and avoid any unpleasant experiences and ensure your treatment is very comfortable.
What is the difference between Botox and Fillers?
Botox is a substance that relaxes muscles to create a beneficial cosmetic result. Soft tissue fillers affect the shape and volume of areas such as cheeks, expression lines, hollow appearance of eyes, lips. The two treatments are commonly done together for additive benefits.